S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Internal Medicine (내과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_내과학전공)
2013 Korean Society of Hypertension guidelines for the management of hypertension. Part II—treatments of hypertension
- Shin, Jinho; Park, Jeong Bae; Kim, Kwang-il; Kim, Ju Han; Yang, Dong Heon; Pyun, Wook Bum; Kim, Young Gweon; Kim, Gheun-Ho; Chae, Shung Chull; The Guideline Committee of the Korean Society of Hypertension
- Issue Date
- BioMed Central
- Clinical Hypertension, 21(1):2
- Antihypertensive treatment; Cardiovascular risk; Guidelines; Hypertension; Lifestyle; Organ damage
- This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.
- Treatment strategies are provided in accordance with the level of global cardiovascular risk, from lifestyle modification in the lower risk group to more comprehensive treatment in the higher risk group. Considering the common trend of combination drug regimen, the choice of the first drug is suggested more liberally according to the physician’s discretion.