S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Otorhinolaryngology (이비인후과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_이비인후과학전공)
- Kim, Young Ho; Roh, Dong Hwan; Choi, Byung Yoon; Oh, Seung-Ha
- Issue Date
- Taylor & Francis
- Acta Otolaryngol. 2005 Jul;125(7):797-800.
- Bone Diseases, Developmental/complications/*diagnosis/genetics; Bone Remodeling/genetics; Child, Preschool; Facial Bones/*pathology; Facial Paralysis/etiology; Female; Femur/*pathology/radiography; Humans; Hyperostosis/complications/*diagnosis; Hypertelorism/etiology; Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Skull/*pathology/radiography; Tomography, X-Ray Computed
- Craniometaphyseal dysplasia is a rare bone disorder of unknown etiology characterized by overgrowth of the skull base or craniofacial bones and abnormal remodeling of the metaphyses of the long bones. We present a sporadic case of craniometaphyseal dysplasia associated with facial paralysis observed in a 4-year-old female, which emphasizes the importance of the early detection of accompanying lesions.
- 0001-6489 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.