S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Nuclear Medicine (핵의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_핵의학전공)
Development of acetylated HDD kit for preparation of 188Re-HDD/lipiodol
- Lee, Yun-Sang; Jeong, Jae Min; Kim, Young Joo; Chang, Young Soo; Lee, Hak Jeong; Son, Miwon; Lee, Jung Woo; Yoon, Heung Sik; Kang, Won Jun; Lee, Dong Soo; Chung, June-Key; Lee, Myung Chul; Suh, Young-Ger
- Issue Date
- Appl Radiat Isot. 2007 Jan;65(1):64-9. Epub 2006 Sep 28.
- Acetylation; Animals; Equipment Design; Equipment Failure Analysis; Iodized Oil/*chemical synthesis/diagnostic; use/*pharmacokinetics/therapeutic use; Isotope Labeling/*instrumentation/methods; Metabolic Clearance Rate; Mice; Organ Specificity; Organometallic Compounds/*chemical synthesis/diagnostic; use/*pharmacokinetics/therapeutic use; Radiopharmaceuticals/chemical synthesis/diagnostic; use/pharmacokinetics/therapeutic use; *Reagent Kits, Diagnostic; Tissue Distribution
- A lipiodol solution of (188)Re-4-hexadecyl-2,2,9,9-tetramethyl-4,7-diaza-1,10-decanedithiol ((188)Re-HDD/lipiodol) is in clinical study for liver cancer therapy. However, formulation of it is difficult due to highly active and unstable sulfhydryl groups. We produced new kits using diacetylated HDD (AHDD), in which sulfhydryl groups are protected. We found that AHDD kit can replace HDD kit due to an increased stability for formulation, the better radiolabeling efficiency (78%) and the equivalent biodistribution pattern in mice.
- 0969-8043 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.