S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering (화학생물공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_화학생물공학부)
Fabrication of Photoluminescent-Dye Embedded Poly(methyl methacrylate) Nanofibers and Their Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Properties
- Lee, Kyung Jin; Oh, Joon Hak; Kim, Younggeun; Jang, Jyongsik
- Issue Date
- Adv. Mater. 2006, 18, 2216–2219
- Dyes; Fluorescence; Förster transfer mechanism; Nanofibers; Nanotubes, organic; Poly(methyl methacrylate); Polymer nanocomposites
- Dye-infiltrated polymer nanotubes are constructed via a simple vapor deposition polymerization process. 1D poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) nanofibers doped with two dyes with significant spectral overlap between the donor and the acceptor display special fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) properties.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.