S-Space College of Natural Sciences (자연과학대학) Dept. of Physics and Astronomy (물리·천문학부) Physics (물리학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_물리학전공)
Photoluminescent Properties of Se-doped GaN
- Yi, Gyu-Chul; Park, Won Il
- Issue Date
- Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 40 (2001) 4470
- The nature of Se donors in GaN was investigated using temperature dependent photoluminescence spectroscopy. Near-bandedge emission of the doped films was investigated at temperatures between 15-300 K. Based on the temperature dependence of the near-bandedge emission, the Se donor level in GaN was estimated to be 38 +/- 4 meV below the conduction band minimum.
- 0021-4922 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.