S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Surgery (외과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_외과학전공)
Primary congenital abdominal aortic aneurysm: a case report with perinatal serial follow-up imaging
- Kim, Jung Im; Lee, Whal; Kim, Sang Joon; Seo, Jeong-Wook; Chung, Jin Wook; Park, Jae Hyung
- Issue Date
- Springer Verlag
- Pediatr Radiol 38(11):1249-1252
- Aortic Aneurysm,; Abdominal/*congenital/radiography/surgery/*ultrasonography; Infant, Newborn; Pregnancy; Tomography, X-Ray Computed; *Ultrasonography, Prenatal
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms in neonates and infants are rare and are usually associated with infection, vasculitis, connective tissue disorder, or iatrogenic trauma such as umbilical catheterization. An idiopathic congenital abdominal aortic aneurysm is the least common category and there are few descriptions of the imaging features. We present the antenatal and postnatal imaging findings of an idiopathic congenital abdominal aortic aneurysm including the findings on US, MRI and CT.
- 0301-0449 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.