S-Space College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (농업생명과학대학) The Arboretum, Seoul National University (수목원) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University (수목원 연구보고) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University no.14 (1994)
慶尙北道 安東郡內 鶴駕山, 黃鶴山의 植物相
Flora of Mt. Hakga and Mt. Hwanghak in Andongun, Kyongsangbukdo
- Issue Date
- The Arboretum, Seoul National University
- Bulletin of the Seoul National University Arboretum, no.14, pp.1-29
- This study was carried out to investigate the flora and the vegetation of Mt. Hakga and Mt. Hwanghak in Andonggun, Kyongsangbukdo from June to Septepber 1993. The main I-esults obtained from this study are summarized as follows:
I. Total numbers of vascular plants discovered at each investigated area were
Y5families, 368genera and 622kinds(including 57lspecies, 82varieties, 8forma and
lsubspecies) in h4t. Hakga and 96families, 332genera and 569kinds(including
492species, 70varieties, 6forma and lsubspecies) in Mt. Hwanghak.
2. Katural stands of Quercus variabilis Blume and Delphinium maackianum Regel
at the top of Mt. Hwanghak should be preserved. Belamcanda chinensis (L.)DC.
and Exochorda serrutifolia S. Moore were regarded as important species of Mt.
3. An urgent attention should be paid to protect the top area of Mt. Hakga.