S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Physiology (생리학교실) Journal Papers (저널논문_생리학교실)
Electrochemical pH oscillations of ethyl viologen/ionic liquid
- Shin, Su Ryon; Lee, Chang Kee; Kim, Sun I; So, Insuk; Spinks, Geoffrey M; Wallace, Gordon G; Kim, Seon Jeong
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society
- Langmuir. 2008, 24(7), 3562-3565.
- Electrochemistry/*methods; *Hydrogen-Ion Concentration; *Ionic Liquids; Oxidation-Reduction; Viologens
- A reversible and robust electrochemical pH oscillator was achieved using an ethyl viologen/ionic liquid (IL) aqueous solution under an applied redox potential in a batch reactor, where the IL incorporated into the pH oscillator increased the stability of the pH oscillation by acting as an electron buffer solution.
- 0743-7463 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.