S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Pediatrics (소아과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_소아과학전공)
Granulocytic sarcoma presenting with necrotic cervical lymph nodes as an initial manifestation of childhood leukaemia: imaging features
- An, Sang Bu; Cheon, Jung-Eun; Kim, In-One; Kim, Woo Sun; Ahn, Hyo Seop; Shin, Hee Young; Kang, Hyoung Jin; Yeon, Kyung Mo
- Issue Date
- Springer Verlag
- Pediatr Radiol. 38(6), 685-687
- Child; Contrast Media/administration & dosage; Diagnosis, Differential; Follow-Up Studies; Humans; Leukemia/*complications/drug therapy; Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute/*diagnosis/drug therapy; Lymph Nodes/*pathology/*radiography/ultrasonography; Magnetic Resonance Imaging/methods; Male; Neck/pathology/radiography/ultrasonography; Necrosis/etiology; Radiographic Image Enhancement/methods; Sarcoma, Myeloid/complications/*diagnosis; Tomography, X-Ray Computed/methods
- We present two cases of granulocytic sarcoma of the cervical lymph nodes with central necrosis as an initial manifestation of childhood leukaemia, focusing on the imaging features. Recognition of the CT and MR imaging findings of granulocytic sarcoma involving the cervical lymph nodes assists the differential diagnosis of noninfective lymphadenopathy in children.
- 0301-0449 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.