S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Internal Medicine (내과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_내과학전공)
Evidence for clonal dissemination of the serotype K1 Klebsiella pneumoniae strain causing invasive liver abscesses in Korea
- Chung, Doo Ryeon; Lee, Ha Rim; Lee, Seung Soon; Chang, Hyun-Ha; Jung, Sook-In; Oh, Myoung-don; Ko, Kwan Soo; Kang, Cheol-In; Peck, Kyong Ran; Song, Jae-Hoon
- Issue Date
- American Society for Microbiology
- J Clin Microbiol. 46(12):4061-4063
- Cluster Analysis; DNA Fingerprinting; DNA, Bacterial/genetics; Electrophoresis, Gel, Pulsed-Field; Genotype; Humans; Klebsiella Infections/*epidemiology/*microbiology; Klebsiella pneumoniae/*classification/genetics/immunology/*isolation & purification; Korea/epidemiology; Liver Abscess/*epidemiology/*microbiology; Sequence Analysis, DNA; Serotyping
- Seventy-three liver abscess isolates of serotype K1 Klebsiella pneumoniae from a nationwide collection in Korea were genotypically characterized using pulsed-field gel electrophoresis and multilocus sequence typing. We found that serotype K1 K. pneumoniae strains that caused liver abscesses in Korea were genotypically related and that most were sequence type 23.
- 1098-660X (Electronic)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.