S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dermatology (피부과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_피부과학전공)
Beneficial effects of the conditioned medium of adipose tissue-derived stem cells on human follicular cells
- Won, Chong-hyun; Shin, Seung-hyun; Park, Gyeong-hun; Chang, Sung-eun; Choi, Jee-ho; An, Jee-soo; Yoo, Hyeon-gyeong; Kim, Kyu-han; Choi, Soon-jin; Kwon, Oh-sang; Moon, Kee-chan; Lee, Mi-woo
- Issue Date
- WILEY-BLACKWELL PUBLISHING, INC
- JOURNAL OF DERMATOLOGY; Vol.37(Suppl.1); 14-14
- Background: Adipose tissue-derived stem cells (ADSCs) produce
many kinds of growth factors including insulin-like growth
factor binding protein precursors, VEGF, hepatocyte growth factor,
platelet-derived growth factor and keratinocyte growth factor.
These factors are documented to be related to hair growth
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.