S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 23 No.2 (1982)
과거 2년간(1979~1980)의 마취례의 고찰
An Evaluation of Anesthetic Experiences in Past Two Years (l979~1980)
- 정영균; 이동호; 김성덕; 곽일용
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.23 No.2, pp. 264-268
- 21, 156 anesthetic experiences performed from
January 1, 1979 to December 31, 1980 were analyzed
according to age. sex, department and anesthetic
Moreover those were compared with previous
The following results were obtained.
1. The most prominant age group was between 21
and 40 years old. It was 37. 2% in 1979 and 36.2
% in 1980. It is interesting that the number of
patients under 1 year and over 70 has been
increased year by year.
2. There was no significant differences between
male and female.
3. The most outstanding feature in department distribution
was increasing tendency of patients in
Chest Surgery. Before 1972, the ratio occupied
by Chest Surgery had been 3.7% of total cases,
but it was 6.4% in 1980.
4. The number of spinal anesthesia was decreased
from 15.9% in 1979 to 8.0%in 1980, which was
inversely proportional to general anesthesia (66. 6
% in 1979 and 74.1%in 1980).