S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Orthopedic Surgery (정형외과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_정형외과학전공)
Optimization of acquisition parameters of diffusion-tensor magnetic resonance imaging in the spinal cord.
- Lee, Joon Woo; Kim, Jae Hyung; Kang, Heung Sik; Lee, Jong Sea; Choi, Ja-Young; Yeom, Jin-Sup; Kim, Hyun-Jib; Chung, Hye Won
- Issue Date
- LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- INVESTIGATIVE RADIOLOGY Vol.41 No.7, pp. 553-559
- Objective: The purpose of this study was to optimize imaging parameters for diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) of the cervical spinal cord using a recently developed sensitivity-encoded (SENSE) imaging technique, which can substantially reduce susceptibility artifacts.Conclusion: Optimal parameters for DTI in the cervical spinal cordincluded a b-value of 900 secondsmm2, 15 diffusion gradient directions, 5 excitations, and a slice thickness of 4mm.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.