S-Space College of Social Sciences (사회과학대학) Institute for Korean Regional Studies (국토문제연구소) 지리학논총 (Journal of Geography) 지리학논총 Volume 14 (1987)
農村地域 通婚圈의 構造와 變化過程 : 慶北 醴泉郡 虎鳴面 白松洞의 事例硏究
The Structure and Change of Rural Community’s Marriage Field: A Case Study of a Clan-Village in Baigsong-Dong, Gyungsangbuk-Do
|dc.identifier.citation||지리학논총, Vol.14, pp. 165-183||-|
|dc.description.abstract||The purpose of this thesis is to study the various aspects of the marriage filed of Chin Seong Lee's clan village with emphasis on changing process of marriage field.
As a indicator of regional interaction, the marriage field of clan-village is analysed.
The following measures have been bobilised as research methods;
(1) Check of family registers to obtain firsthand information.
(2) Observation during field survey
(3) Key informants interview
(4) Collection of life-history
The field works were done mainly from March to April 1987. 53 households of Baigsong-Dong consist of China Seong Lee clan's 41 households and other clan's 12 households. Interviewee totalled 225 persons.
I proceeded with my study by reviewing the marriage field from 4 angles which were locality,
blood relations, social strafication, attitude towards marriage. The results of this study are as follows.
1. Local marriage field: According to the time of marriage, I divided the four stage, such as until 1945, 1946~1960, 1961~1975, 1976~1987. In the first stage and second stage, the ratio of marriage within Yecheon-Gun and adjacent Andong-Gun is 83. 9% and 84. 9%. At that stage most marriages
are done within 20km. Until 1960, peasant's action space is 20km in the traditional' rural region. The third stage is from 1961 to 1975.
|dc.title||農村地域 通婚圈의 構造와 變化過程 : 慶北 醴泉郡 虎鳴面 白松洞의 事例硏究||-|
|dc.title.alternative||The Structure and Change of Rural Community’s Marriage Field: A Case Study of a Clan-Village in Baigsong-Dong, Gyungsangbuk-Do||-|
|dc.contributor.AlternativeAuthor||Lee, Han Bang||-|
|dc.citation.journaltitle||지리학논총(Journal of Geography)||-|
- Appears in Collections:
- College of Social Sciences (사회과학대학)Institute for Korean Regional Studies (국토문제연구소)지리학논총 (Journal of Geography)지리학논총 Volume 14 (1987)