S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 04 No.2 (1963)
담도 폐색증 100례에 대한 임상적 고찰
Clinical Observation of the 100 Cases of Biliary Tract Obstruction
- 김덕현; 이한길
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med 1963;4(2):41-45
- 1. The authors reported the findings regarding 100
cases of biliary tract obstruction which underwent
surgical treatment at the department prior to september
2. The occurrence ratio between male and female
was 1: 1. 2. This ratio shows a marked difference as
compared with 1 : 4 in foreign countries.
3. The chief complaints were in most cases epigastric
pains. This has led the authors to conclude that
special concern must be paid to what is called “Kasoomari"(
4. That a large percentage (73%) of the patients
was suffering from jaundice means that patients in
general receive treatment when their troubles have
been aggravated to a considerable extent.
5. 71 of the 100 biliary tract obstruction cases were
due to gall stones. Butter’s cancer was not infrequent.
6. 74% had stones in the bile duct and gall bladder
and in 55% of cases stones were found only in the
7. The authors reported one case of myocardiac
changes shown in the electrocardiogram in the acute
stage of cholecystitis.