S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Neurology (신경과학교실) Journal Papers (저널논문_신경과학교실)
Positional Suppression of Periodic Alternating Nystagmus
- Chung, Seok Jong; Park, Seong-Ho; Kim, Ji-Soo; Oh, Sea Won; Kim, Hyo Jung; Park, Jae Han; Huh, Young Eun
- Issue Date
- Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
- Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology, Vol.34 No.2, pp. 162-185
- A 43-year-old man with a high-grade glioma involving the cerebellar nodulus showed a near-complete suppression of periodic alternating nystagmus (PAN) in the lateral decubitus position to either side. This positional modulation of PAN is consistent with suppression of the velocity storage mechanism by head position changes (tilt dumping) and is supportive of the role of the velocity storage mechanism in generating PAN.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.