S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
A Small Molecule Composed of Dithienopyran and Diketopyrrolopyrrole as Versatile Electron Donor Compatible with Both Fullerene and Nonfullerene Electron Acceptors for High Performance Organic Solar Cells
- Jung, Jae Woong; Russell, Thomas P.; Jo, Won Ho
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society
- Chemistry of Materials, vol.27. pp. 4865-4870
- A new conjugated small molecule composed of dithienopyran and diketopyrrolopyrrole
(DTP-DPP) was synthesized. Since DTP-DPP has advantageous optoelectronic
properties for photovoltaic applications such as intense and broad light absorption, proper frontier
energy levels, high crystallinity, and high hole mobility, the devices fabricated from the blend with
PC71BM and P(NDI2OD-T2) exhibit high power conversion efficiencies of 6.88% and 4.82%,
respectively. This work demonstrates that DTP-DPP is a versatile electron donor compatible with both fullerene and nonfullerene acceptors for high performance SM-OSCs.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.