S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Radiation Applied Life Science (대학원 협동과정 방사선응용생명과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_방사선응용생명과학전공)
Contrast-enhanced sonography of intrapancreatic accessory spleen in six patients
- Kim, Se Hyung; Lee, Jeong Min; Lee, Jae Young; Han, Joon Koo; Choi, Byung Ihn
- Issue Date
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- AJR 2007; 188:422-428
- Adult; Aged; Choristoma/*radiography; *Contrast Media; Female; Humans; Image Enhancement/*methods; Male; Middle Aged; Pancreatic Diseases/*radiography; *Spleen; Ultrasonography/*methods
- OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this article is to describe the characteristic findings of intrapancreatic accessory spleen over time on contrast-enhanced sonography. CONCLUSION: On contrast-enhanced sonography, intrapancreatic accessory spleens showed a characteristic inhomogeneous enhancement on the early vascular phase, enhancement similar to the main spleen during the postvascular phases, and prolonged enhancement on the delayed hepatosplenic phase.
- 1546-3141 (Electronic)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.