S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dermatology (피부과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_피부과학전공)
Case of acrodermatitis continua accompanied by psoriatic arthritis
- Jo, Seong Jin; Park, Je Young; Yoon, Hyun Sun; Youn, Jai Il
- Issue Date
- Blackwell Publishing
- J Dermatol. 2006 Nov;33(11):787-91.
- Acrodermatitis/complications/*diagnosis/drug therapy/pathology/radiography; Administration, Cutaneous; Administration, Oral; Adult; Anti-Inflammatory Agents, Non-Steroidal/administration & dosage; Arthritis, Psoriatic/complications/*diagnosis/drug; therapy/pathology/radiography; Calcitriol/administration & dosage/analogs & derivatives; Dermatologic Agents/administration & dosage; Diagnosis, Differential; Humans; Male; Pyrazoles/administration & dosage; Sulfasalazine/administration & dosage; Sulfonamides/administration & dosage
- Acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau (ACH) is a rare chronic pustular eruption that predominantly involves the fingertips. The characterization of this disease has been confused. Some have considered it as a separate entity while others as a variant of pustular psoriasis. The presented patient simultaneously had ACH and joint lesions which were diagnosed as psoriatic arthritis. We believe that because ACH may be accompanied by psoriatic arthritis, as in this case, it could be evidence that it is a variant of psoriasis.
- 0385-2407 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.