S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Program in Cancer Biology (협동과정-종양생물학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_협동과정-종양생물학전공)
Case of pyomyositis due to Mycobacterium haemophilum in a renal transplant recipient
- Jang, Eun-Young; Lee, Sang-Oh; Choi, Seong-Ho; Sung, Heungsup; Kim, Mi-Na; Kim, Bum-Joon; Choi, Sang-Ho; Kim, Yang Soo; Woo, Jun Hee
- Issue Date
- American Society for Microbiology
- J Clin Microbiol. 2007 Nov;45(11):3847-9. Epub 2007 Sep 26.
- Adult; Bacterial Proteins/genetics; Chaperonins/genetics; Female; Humans; Kidney Transplantation/*adverse effects; Mycobacterium haemophilum/genetics/*isolation & purification; Pyomyositis/*etiology
- We report a case of pyomyositis due to Mycobacterium haemophilum in a renal transplant recipient. M. haemophilum was identified by PCR-mediated sequence analysis of the heat shock protein gene in the DNA of the specimen. The patient was successfully treated with repeated surgical debridement and prolonged antimycobacterial therapy.
- 0095-1137 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.