S-Space College of Dentistry/School of Dentistry (치과대학/치의학대학원) Dept. of Dentistry (치의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_치의학과)
CAD/CAM 으로 제작된 Ceramic Inlay의 변연누출에 관한 비교연구
A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON MARGINAL LEAKAGE OF CAD/CAM-FABRICATED CERAMIC INLAY
- 조병훈; 이명종; 임미경; 이광원; 손호현
- Issue Date
- 대한치과보존학회지 22 : 702-709, 1997.
- To compare the marginal leakage of CAD/CAM-fabricated ceramic inlay, gold inlay and amalgam, forty extracted caries-free premolars were prepared with Class �� MO cavity design. The teeth were divided into four groups of ten samples each. Group 1 was restored with CAD/CAM-fabricated ceramic inlays cemented with Scotchbond Resin Cement / Scotchbond Multi-purpose plus. Group 2 was restored with gold inlays cemented with Scotchbond Resin Cement / Scotchbond Multi-purpose plus. Group 3 was restored with gold inlays cemented with zinc phosphate cement. And, Group 4 was restored with amalgam. All samples were thermocycled, and stored in 1% methylene blue. Marginal leakage was examined at four margins, that is, occlusal distal, priximal gingival, occlsal facial and occlusal lingual margins from sectioned samples under steeomicroscope(x15).
The results were as follows:
1. Group 1 and 2 showed no statistically significant difference among marginal leakage at all four examined margins(p��0.05).
2. Group 3 and 4 showed significant marginal leakage at proximal gingival margin compared with other margins(p��0.05).
3. Significantly increased marginal leakage at priximal gingival, occlusal facial and occlusal lingual margins in group 3 were observed compared with other groups(p��0.05).