S-Space College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (농업생명과학대학) The Arboretum, Seoul National University (수목원) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University (수목원 연보) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University no.13 (1993)
충청북도 괴산군내 조령산, 백화산, 군자산의 식물상
Flora of Mt. Choryong, Mt.Baekhwa and Mt.Gunja in Kwesangun, Chungchongbukdo
- 김태욱; 전승훈; 강기호; 전정일
- Issue Date
- The Arboretum, Seoul National University
- Bulletin of the Seoul National University Arboretum, no.13, pp.37-62
- This study was carried out to investigate flora and vegetation of Mts. Choryoung, Baekhwa and Gunja in Kwesangun, Chungcungbookdo form May to September 1992. The
results obtained from this study were as follows:
1. Total numbcr of vascular plants distributed at the particular investigated area were
86 families, 255 genera and 428 kinds (including 356 species, 69 varieties and 3 formas) in
Mt. Choryoung, 70 families, 218 genera and 319 kinds (including 276 species, 40 varieties
and 3 formas) in Mt. Baekhwa and 81 families, 210 genera and 319 kinds (including 274
species, 43 varieties and 2 formas) in Mt. Gunja.
2. Leontopodium japonicum Miq., Lilium cernum Kom., Rhododendron micranthum Turcz.,
Monotropa h3popithys L. and Phacellanthus tubiflorus S. et Z. were identified as important species.
It makes this study worthwhile that L. japonicum Miq. distributed to this area (Mt.
Choryoung) was at southern border and L. cernum Kom. was found as a new element in this
area(Mts. Gunja and Baekhwa). R. micranthum Turcz. must be protected because of it's limited
rare distribution. And it is important that the distribution of M. hrpopithys L. and P.
tubiflows S. et Z. was proved in this area.