S-Space College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (농업생명과학대학) The Arboretum, Seoul National University (수목원) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University (수목원 연보) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University no.12 (1992)
雪岳山 大靑峰을 中心으로 한 高山地域의 植物相과 植生構造에 관한 硏究
A study on flora and vegetation structure of alpine region around Daecheong peak in Mt. Seolag area
- 金泰旭; 田承勳
- Issue Date
- The Arboretum, Seoul National University
- Bulletin of the Seoul National University Arboretum, no.12, pp.1-12
- This study was carried out to investigate flora and vegetation structure of alpine region(above 1,500m from sea level) around Daecheong peak in Mt. Seolag area from 6 to 8 August 1992. For analysis of vegetation structure, five tree & shrub-plots and three herb-plots were sampled in consideration of topographical properties within investigated area, and importance value, species diversity, similarity index were calculated. The results obtained from this study were as follows:
1. Total vascular plants distributed at the investigated area were 36 Families, 67 Genera, and 105
Kinds(inc1uding species, variety, and formal.
2. Rhododendron mucronulatum var, ciliatum Nak., Vaccinium uliginosum L., Betula ermanii Cham.
within tree & shrub-plots and Chrysanthemum zawadskii Herbich, Anemone narcissijlora L.. Saussurea
triangufata Trau. et Meyer within herb-plots appleared as dominant species, but showed low importance
value ranging between 10-20.
3. Species diversities for tree & shrub-plots and herb-plots, were 11.111 and 4.648, respectively.
But the similarity index among tree & shrub-plots were lower than that of herb-plots.
4. In the case of tree & shrub-plots, vegetation pattern showed double structure which is upper
and lower layer, and in these plots, herb layer was not developed.
5. The vegetation structure of investigated area has a diverse pattern developed locally and independently.