S-Space College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (농업생명과학대학) The Arboretum, Seoul National University (수목원) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University (수목원 연보) Bulletin of the arboretum Seoul National University no.12 (1992)
水原市 近郊 光敎山의 植物相
Flora of Mt. Gwang-gyo in Suwon city
- 金泰旭; 全正壹
- Issue Date
- The Arboretum, Seoul National University
- Bulletin of the Seoul National University Arboretum, no.12, pp.13-29
- This study was conducted to investigate the flora of Mt. Gwang-gyo. Field survey was carride out six times from Sept. 1990 to Sept. 1992. The results obtained from this study were as follows:
1) Total vascular plants were 105 Families, 337 Genera and 633 Kinds.
2) Among the five investigated districts, course n. (Changseongsaji -- the southeastern valley of
the top-the top of Mt. Gwang-gyo) showed the most abundant flora(256 Kinds).
3) The woody species endemic to Korea in Mt. Gwang-gyo were 11 species. They are Salix
hulteni, Buxus microphylla var. koreana, Cornus walteri, Forsythia koreana, Deutzia coreana, Alangium
platanifolium for. velutina, Corylopsis coreana, Platycarya strobilacea var. coreana, Rhamnus koraiensis,