S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Industrial Engineering (산업공학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_산업공학과)
AN OPTIMAL BLOCK PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE POLICY FOR A MULTI-UNIT SYSTEM CONSIDERING IMPERFECT MAINTENANCE
- Park, J. H.; Lee, S. C.; Hong, J. W.; Lie, C. H.
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- ASIA-PACIFIC JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH; Vol.26 6; 831-847
- Block preventive maintenance; imperfect maintenance; improvement factor; maintenance policy; age reduction
- A block preventive maintenance (PM) policy for a multi-unit system composed of identical units is investigated in this paper. The block PM model of this paper considers periodic inspection and periodic imperfect maintenance. The imperfect maintenance effects are formulated using improvement factor and age reduction model. We define variables of maintenance policy as the inspection period and the PM period and obtain an optimal maintenance policy which minimizes the average total cost. A numerical example is presented, and some sensitivity analyses for model parameters are also investigated.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.