S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Pathology (병리학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_병리학전공)
Loss of PTEN Expression is an Independent Poor Prognostic Factor in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Yoo, Seol Bong; Choe, Gheeyoung; Xu, Xianhua; Lee, Hyunju; Lee, Choon-Taek; Chung, Jin-Haeng; Jheon, Sanghoon
- Issue Date
- LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- JOURNAL OF THORACIC ONCOLOGY; Vol.5 12; S392-S392
- Introduction: The PTEN gene acts as a tumor suppressor gene and there are
various mechanisms involved to suppress its function, including mutation,
homozygous deletion, and promoter methylation. Recently, the role of PTEN
loss is focused on drug resistance mechanism, such as gefitinib. We investigated
PTEN protein expression in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and
correlated with clinicopathologic features to evaluate prognostic significance.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.