S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Obstetrics & Gynecology (산부인과전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_산부인과학전공)
The triage role of the human papillomavirus genotyping test in women with low-grade intraepithelial neoplasia on pap smear
- Kim, M.; Chung, H.; Kim, J.; Park, N.; Kang, S.; Song, Y.
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY; Vol.112(Suppl.2); S54-S54
- Objectives: The aim of this study was to investigate whether
the human papillomavirus (HPV) genotyping test for selected
oncongenic HPV types has a triage role for women with lowgrade
squamous intraepithelial lesions (LSILs) on Pap smear.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.