S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Obstetrics & Gynecology (산부인과전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_산부인과학전공)
Matched-case comparison for the role of surgery in FIGO stage IB1-IIA squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix and suspicious paraaortic lymph node metastasis
- Kim, H.; Park, N.; Wu, H.; Cho, J.; Kim, J.; Kim, S.; Lee, H.; Kang, S.; Song, Y.; Chung, H.
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY; Vol.112(Suppl.2); S48
- Objectives: The goal of this study was to compare the efficacy
and toxicity of surgery followed by concurrent chemoradiation
with those of primary concurrent chemoradiation in patients
with FIGO stage IB1-IIA squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix
and suspicious paraaortic lymph node metastasis by preoperative
CT and MRI.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.