S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering (전기·정보공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_전기·정보공학부)
Intermixing Characteristics of Strained InGaAs/InGaAsP Multiple Quantum Well Structure Using Impurity-Free Vacancy Diffusion
- Park, Jung Woo; Kim, Hyun Soo; Kim, Jung Soo; Oh, Dae Kon; Oh, Kwang Ryong; Yeo, Deok Ho; Kim, Sung June
- Issue Date
- Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 38 (1999) L1303
- photonic integrated circuit (PIC); quantum well intermixing (QWI); quantum well disordering; impurity-free vacancy diffusion (IFVD); InGaAs/InGaAsP quatum well
- The quantum well intermixing of a strained InGaAs/InGaAsP multiple quantum well using an impurity-free vacancy diffusion technique has been studied. The bandgap wavelength of quantum well was changed by the intermixing from 1.55 µm band to 1.3 µm band with a wavelength shift of 237 nm. The transformation from a multiple quantum well structure to a homogeneous alloy was observed. The strain-enhanced intermixing rate and self-interdiffusion rate were observed.
- 0021-4922 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.