S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 23 No.4 (1982)
방사선조사에 의한 백서간의 미세혈관변화에 관한 연구
A Study on Radiation Effect on Microvasculature of the Liver in Rat
|dc.identifier.citation||Seoul J Med, Vol.23 No.4, pp. 473-482||-|
|dc.description.abstract||Microarigiography of rat liver was performed with
arterial and venous infusion of barium solution to
evaluate the vascular alterations in radiation injury
of the liver in a total of 53 rats.
Part of liver, right to midline, received a single
dose of 2,000 rad using Co-60 teletherapy unit with
field size of 4 x 4cm at 60cm SSD. The dose rate
was 127.2 rads per minute.
Microangiography was performed at, 1, 2, 4, 8, 12
and 16 weeks following irradiation.
The results are as follows:
1. After irradiation, mieroangiographic findings of
hepatic artery and portal vein were tortuosity,
beaded appearance and narrowing of the lumen.
And these findings appeared at 2 to 4 weeks after
irradiation and progressed with lapse of time.
2. Hepatic vein showed no remarkable abnormality
3. Sinusoids showed slight widening and irregularity.
These findings were present for the first 4 weeks
and thereafter disappeared.
4. Microangiographic findings generally well corre-lated with histologic findings.
5. In conclusion, in radiation injury of rat liver
with a single dose of 2,000rad, the principal
changes were observed in hepatic artery and
|dc.title||방사선조사에 의한 백서간의 미세혈관변화에 관한 연구||-|
|dc.title.alternative||A Study on Radiation Effect on Microvasculature of the Liver in Rat||-|
|dc.contributor.AlternativeAuthor||Ha, Sung Whan||-|
|dc.contributor.AlternativeAuthor||Han, Man Chung||-|
|dc.citation.journaltitle||서울 의대 잡지||-|
|dc.citation.journaltitle||서울 의대 학술지||-|
|dc.citation.journaltitle||Seoul Journal of Medicine||-|
- Appears in Collections:
- College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원)Dept. of Medicine (의학과)The Seoul Journal of MedicineThe Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 23 No.4 (1982)