S-Space College of Dentistry/School of Dentistry (치과대학/치의학대학원) Dept. of Dentistry (치의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_치의학과)
Free-Standing Core-Vent Dental Implant를 이용한 소구치 결손 수복에 관한 임상적 연구(I) : 13 month report
Clinical observation of free-standing Core-Vent dental implant to replace premolar (1)
- Issue Date
- 대한치과의사협회지, Vol.28, No.7, pp.499-500
- According to Dr. Niznick's alternative two-stage surgical technique, the author installed 3.5 mm x 8 mm Core-Vent Implant (Core-Vent Corporation, Encino, CA, U.S.A.) as a free standing abutment to replace lower left second premolar of 50-year-old male patient.
From the foregoing procedure the author obtained the following results
1. Free-standing Core-Vent Implants can be used to replace single premolar effectively without reduction of adjacent natural teeth.
2. Rotation of screw-in titanium insert (abutment) was observed under occlusal force.
3. Adjustment of height of titanium coping insert was necessary.
4. From the oral examination, patient comments, panoramic and periapical radiograph, there ware no evidences in gingival inflammation, pain, reduction of aveolar bone level during the observation period of 13 months postopratively.