S-Space Graduate School of International Studies (국제대학원) Dept. of International Studies (국제학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_국제학과)
China's Soft Power: Discussions, Resources, and Prospects
- Cho, Young Nam; Jeong, Jong Ho
- Issue Date
- University of California Press
- Asian Survey Vol.48 No.3, pp. 453-472
- This article analyzes discussions, resources, and prospects for soft power in China, focusing on Beijing Consensus, foreign policy, and civilization. It posits that the country's recognition of soft power and its application to national policies is an important factor in explaining China's rapidly increasing influence in Asia.
- 0004-4687 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.