S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
Charge-Transport Tuning of Solution-Processable Graphene Nanoribbons by Substitutional Nitrogen Doping
- Kim, Kyung Tae; Lee, Jong Won; Jo, Won Ho
- Issue Date
- WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics Vol.214 No.23, pp. 2768-2773
- 공학; graphene nanoribbons; nitrogen-doping; n-type semiconducting propert; solution processability; thin-film transistors
- Novel nitrogen-doped graphene nanoribbons (GNR-Ns) are synthesized by the coupling reaction between a pyrazine (or benzene) derivative and naphthalene followed by cyclodehydrogenation. The amount of nitrogen doping in the GNR-Ns is controlled by changing the monomer feed ratio of pyrazine to benzene for polymerization. The electron mobility of the GNR-Ns increases while the hole mobility decreases, as the amount of nitrogen doping in the GNR increases, indicating that the charge-transport behavior of GNRs is changed from ambipolar to an n-type semiconductor. The threshold voltage of the GNR-Ns also shifts from 20 to ?6 V as the amount of nitrogen doping increases.
- 1022-1352 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.