S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dermatology (피부과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_피부과학전공)
Demodicidosis on the arms of a patient with pemphigus foliaceus
- Kim, Bo Ri; Park, Hyun Sun; Yoon, Hyun-sun; Cho, Soyun
- Issue Date
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology, Vol.71 No.3, pp. e92-e93
- Demodex mites are common commensals of the human pilosebaceous follicle that use sebum as nourishment. They are most frequently found on the face, where the number of sebaceous glands is greatest, but they have also been observed on the ear canal, scalp, neck, back, chest, nipples, buttocks, and penis. To our knowledge, there is only 1 case report of demodectic mites on the extremities (legs). Here we report a case of demodicidosis on the arms.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.