S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 10 No.1 (1969)
대신장지수로 본 한국인태아장골의 Straus법 계측성속
Developmental Feature of Ilium Measured
- 정장진; 이순흥; 장신요
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.10 No.1, pp. 17-20
- The indices to staure were determined by measuring
4 items with Straus method in the 365 fetal iliac bones
and the following conclusions have been drawn.
1. The growth rates of the longitudinal diameters of
the ilium are a little higher than that of the stature.
2. The growth rate of the transverse diameter of
the ilium is a little higher than that of the stature.
3. No differences are found in all the indices to the
stature between both sexes.