S-Space College of Dentistry/School of Dentistry (치과대학/치의학대학원) Dept. of Dentistry (치의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_치의학과)
Effect of subantimicrobial dose doxycycline as an effective adjunct to scaling and root planning
- Lee, Ji-Young; Lee, Yong-Moo; Shin, Seung-Yun; Seol, Yang-Jo; Ku, Young; Rhyu, In-Chul; Chung, Chong-Pyoung; Han, Soo-Boo
- Issue Date
- American Academy of Periodontology
- J Periodontol 2004;75:1500-1508
- Adjunctive therapy; clinical trials, randomized; comparison studies; double-masked method; doxycycline/therapeutic use; metalloproteinases, matrix; periodontitis/therapy; placebos; planing; scaling
- Background: This study evaluated the efficacy and safety of a subantimicrobial dose of doxycycline (SDD) in conjunction with scaling and root planing (SRP).
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.