S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering (전기·정보공학부) Others_전기·정보공학부
Light-Emitting Properties of Fluorene Based Copolymers
- Hwang, Do-Hoon; Lee, Jong-Don; Park, Moo-Jin; Lee, Ji-Hoon; Lee, Changhee
- Issue Date
- World Scientific Publishing
- Journal of Nonlinear Optical Physics and Materials 2004;13:637-642
- A series of random copolymers of 2,7-dibromo-9,9-bis(4′-n-octyloxyphenyl) fluorene (BOPF) and 2,7-dibromo-N-(2′-ethylhexyl)carbazole (EHC) were synthesized through Ni(0)-mediated polymerization. Carbazole comonomer was introduced to improve the hole-transporting properties of PBOPF. The synthesized poly(BOPF-co-EHC)s showed similar UV-visible absorption and PL emission to PBOPF. EL devices were fabricated in an ITO/PEDOT/polymer/Ca/Al configuration. EL devices which used copolymers showed improved device performance over devices which used PBOPF homopolymers due to a more balanced charge transport.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.