S-Space College of Natural Sciences (자연과학대학) Dept. of Physics and Astronomy (물리·천문학부) Physics (물리학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_물리학전공)
Room-temperature ferromagnetism in chalcopyrite Mn-doped ZnSnAs2 single crystals
- Choi, S; Cha, G.-B.; Hong, S.C.; Cho, S.; Kim, Y.; Ketterson, J.B.; Jeong, S.-Y.; Yi, Gyu-Chul
- Issue Date
- Solid State Commun. 122 (2002) 165
- magnetic semiconductor; erromagnetism; chalcopyrite crystal structure; ZnSnAs2; SEMICONDUCTORS; MOLECULES
- We have successfully grown Mn-doped chalcopyrite ZnSnAs2 single crystals from the melt using the vertical-temperature-gradient Bridgman method. We have observed that Mn-doped ZnSnAs2 is ferromagnetic with a Curie temperature of 329 K. The coercive field is 18 Oe at 300 K. The calculated magnetic moment from the saturation magnetization was 3.63 mu(B) per Mn atom at 5 K.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.