S-Space Kyujanggak Institute for Korean Studies (규장각한국학연구원) Korean Culture (한국문화) Korean Culture (한국문화) vol.38 (2006)
조선초기 工商의 身分
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 규장각한국학연구원
- 한국문화, Vol.38, pp. 231-270
- 1) Artisans and merchants could not take up a government post.
2) Artisans and merchants could not passed Kwagŏ (the highest-level state examination to recruit ranking officials).
3) In case Artisans and merchants took up a government post, they were arranged Miscellaneous Governmental Posts that had not offical Privileges.
4) Artisans and merchants were contempted because of their blood, and the status of Artisans and merchants was transmited from generation to generation.