S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Radiology (영상의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_영상의학전공)
Unusual fibroepithelial polyp in renal pelvis
- Choi, Young Hun; Kim, Sun Ho; Cho, Jeong Yeon; Kim, Seung Hyup
- Issue Date
- Springer Verlag
- Abdom Imaging. 33(1):98-100
- Adult; Contrast Media; Diagnosis, Differential; Female; Humans; Kidney Neoplasms/*diagnosis/surgery; Kidney Pelvis/*pathology; Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Polyps/*diagnosis; Tomography, X-Ray Computed
- We report a case in which a fibroepithelial polyp of the renal pelvis showed unusual radiological features. The growth of the fibroepithelial polyp over a period of 11 months was noticed. Curvilinear surface calcifications and strong enhancement on multiphasic enhanced CT and MR images were noticeable findings.
- 1432-0509 (Electronic)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.