S-Space College of Engineering/Engineering Practice School (공과대학/대학원) Dept. of Material Science and Engineering (재료공학부) Journal Papers (저널논문_재료공학부)
Zero-birefringence photosensitive polyimide for polymer optical waveguides
- Baek, Sung Ho; Kang, Jae-Wook; Lia, Xiang Dan; Lee, Myung-Hoon; Kim, Jang-Joo
- Issue Date
- Optical Society of America
- Opt. Lett. 29, 301 (2004)
- Zero-birefringence (Δn<1×10-6) photosensitive fluorinated polyimides are synthesized for use in polymer optical waveguides. To obtain zero birefringence, the UV exposure time and copolymer content of photosensitive polyimides are controlled. Zero birefringence combined with photoprocessing of the material has excellent potential for applications in high-performance wavelength division multiplexing components such as polarization-independent arrayed waveguide gratings and Bragg wavelength filters.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.