S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Obstetrics & Gynecology (산부인과전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_산부인과학전공)
Role of [(18)F]fluorodeoxyglucose PET in the assessment of supraclavicular lymph node metastasis in patients with uterine cervical cancer
- Chung, H.; Kim, J.; Park, N.; Song, Y.; Kang, S.; Chung, J.
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY; Vol.112(Suppl.2); S51-S52
- Objectives: The goal of this study was to evaluate the
diagnostic accuracy andimpact of PET for depiction of
supraclavicular lymph node (SCLN) metastasis, with clinical
or histological findings as the reference standard.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.