S-Space College of Veterinary Medicine (수의과대학) Dept. of Veterinary Medicine (수의학과) Journal Papers (저널논문_수의학과)
Variation of a Newcastle Disease Virus Hemagglutinin-Neuraminidase Linear Epitope
- Cho, Sun-Hee; Kwon, Hyuk-Joon; Kim, Tae-Eun; Kim, Jae-Hong; Yoo, Han Sang; Kim, Sun-Joong
- Issue Date
- American Society for Microbiology
- J. Clin. Microbiol. 46:1541-1544
- Fifty-six Newcastle disease virus strains collected from 2000 to 2006 could be grouped into subgenotype VIId.
However, they displayed cumulative mutations in and around the linear epitope of hemagglutinin-neuraminidase
(residues 345 to 353) with time. The antigenicities of the variants that became predominant in Korea
differ from each other and from the wild type.
- 0095-1137 (print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.