S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dept. of Medicine (의학과) The Seoul Journal of Medicine The Seoul Journal of Medicine Vol. 23 No.2 (1982)
망막박리에 의한 망막전위도의 변화
Clinical Electroretinography in the Retinal Detachment
- 이재홍; 민욱기
- Issue Date
- 서울대학교 의과대학
- Seoul J Med, Vol.23 No.2, pp. 237-242
- The preoperative ERG of 104 eyes with retinal
detachment was analyzed and the following results
1. The amplitude of ERG is subnormal or extinguished
in the retinal detachment except a localized
2. The reduction in b-wave amplitude is not only
dependent on the extent of detachment but also
affected by the duration of detachment.
3. The success rate of reattachment is greater and
the visual prognosis is better in those cases with
higher preoperative b-wave amplitude.
4. Oscillatory potentials or c-wave indicates higher
amplitude of ERG and the better prognosis of
reattachment and visual restoration.