S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Internal Medicine (내과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_내과학전공)
2013 Korean Society of Hypertension guidelines for the management of hypertension: part I–epidemiology and diagnosis of hypertension
- Shin, Jinho; Park, Jeong Bae; Kim, Kwang-il; Kim, Ju Han; Yang, Dong Heon; Pyun, Wook Bum; Kim, Young Gweon; Kim, Gheun-Ho; Chae, Shung Chull; The Guideline Committee of the Korean Society of Hypertension
- Issue Date
- BioMed Central
- Clinical Hypertension, 21(1):1
- Blood pressure; Blood pressure measurement; Cardiovascular complications; Cardiovascular risk; Guidelines; Hypertension; Lifestyle; Organ damage
- This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.
- The standardized techniques of blood pressure measurement in the clinic are emphasized and the indications for ambulatory and/or home blood pressure monitoring are specified more broadly. The epidemiologic findings specific to Korean population related to blood pressure are reviewed. Cardiovascular risk of hypertensive patients are stratified based upon the data of a Korean population cohort study.