S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Radiology (영상의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_영상의학전공)
MRI for pretreatment lymph node staging in uterine cervical cancer
- Choi, Hyuck Jae; Kim, Seung Hyup; Seo, San-Soo; Kang, Sokbom; Lee, Sun; Kim, Joo-Young; Kim, Young Hoon; Lee, Jong Seok; Chung, Hyun Hoon; Lee, Joo-Hyuk
- Issue Date
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- AJR Am J Roentgenol 2006; 187:W538-543
- lymph nodes; oncologic imaging; paraaortic lymph node; pelvic lymph node; uterine cervical cancer; MRI; Hysterectomy; Lymph Node Excision; Lymph Nodes/*pathology; Lymphatic Metastasis; Neoplasm Staging; Uterine Cervical Neoplasms/*pathology/surgery
- OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this article is to assess the accuracy of MRI in detecting pelvic and paraaortic lymph node metastasis from uterine cervical cancer using various imaging criteria. CONCLUSION: Although MRI analysis resulted in relatively low sensitivity, size and margin (spiculated or lobulated) were useful criteria for predicting lymph node metastasis from cervical cancer.
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.