S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Radiology (영상의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_영상의학전공)
Local delivery system of immune modulating drug for unresectable adenocarcinoma: in vitro experimental study and in vivo animal study
- Lee, Don Haeng; Kang, Sung-Gwon; Jeong, Seok; Yoon, Chang Jin; Choi, Jung-Ah; Byun, Ju Nam; Park, Jae Hyung; Lee, Kyu Back
- Issue Date
- Springer Verlag
- Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 29(5):832-837
- Adenocarcinoma/*drug therapy; Antineoplastic Agents/*administration & dosage/pharmacokinetics/toxicity; Drug Delivery Systems; Drug Implants; Gastrointestinal Neoplasms/drug therapy; Immunologic Factors/*administration & dosage/pharmacokinetics/toxicity; Membranes, Artificial; Mice, Inbred BALB C; Neoplasm Transplantation; Polycarboxylate Cement; Drug delivery; Sustainable release
- The purpose of the study was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a developed drug delivery system containing OK-432 through in vitro and animal study.
- 0174-1551 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.