S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Radiology (영상의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_영상의학전공)
Treatment of a sequential giant fusiform aneurysm of the basilar trunk
- Kang, Hyun-Seung; Oh, Chang-Wan; Han, Moon Hee; Byun, Hong Sik; Han, Dae Hee
- Issue Date
- The Korean Radiological Society
- Korean J Radiol 2005;6:125-129
- Basilar artery; Extracranial-intracranial bypass; Fusiform aneurysm; Giant aneurysm; Therapeutic embolization
- We report an exceptional case of a de novo giant fusiform aneurysm of the basilar trunk, which developed shortly after the therapeutic occlusion of the right internal carotid artery for a fusiform carotid aneurysm. It would appear to be appropriate to call this entity a sequential giant fusiform aneurysm. The patient was successfully treated with endovascular occlusion of the giant basilar trunk aneurysm following bypass surgery.
- 1229-6929 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.