S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Radiology (영상의학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_영상의학전공)
Radiologic findings of peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor arising in the retroperitoneum
- Kim, Mi Sung; Kim, Bohyun; Park, Chan Sup; Song, Soon Young; Lee, Eun Ja; Park, Noh Hyuck; Kim, Hye-Seong; Kim, Seung Hyup; Cho, Kyoung Sik
- Issue Date
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- AJR 2006; 186:1125-1132
- CT imagingh; genitourinary tract imaging; MRI; Neuroectodermal Tumors, Primitive, Peripheral/*diagnosis; Retroperitoneal Neoplasms/*diagnosis
- OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this article is to present the radiological findings of peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumors that arise in the retroperitoneum. CONCLUSION: Peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumors (PNETs) arising in the retroperitoneum tend to be large and aggressive. Although the imaging appearance of peripheral PNETs is nonspecific, these tumors should be considered in the differential diagnosis when one encounters a large retroperitoneal mass with aggressive features.
- 0361-803X (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.