S-Space College of Medicine/School of Medicine (의과대학/대학원) Dermatology (피부과학전공) Journal Papers (저널논문_피부과학전공)
A glycosidic isoflavonoid from Viola hondoensis W. BECKER et H. BOISSIEU (Violaceae), and its effect on the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-1 caused by ultraviolet irradiation in cultured human skin fibroblasts
- Moon, Hyung In; Lee, Joongku; Zee, Ok Pyo; Chung, Jin Ho
- Issue Date
- Pharmaceutical Society of Japan
- Biol. Pharm. Bull., 28,1123-1125
- Viola hondoensis; tectoridin-4′-O-β-D-glucoside; matrix metalloproteinase; human skin fibroblasts
- Isolation of the ethyl acetate soluble fraction from aerial parts of Viola hondoensis W. BECKER et H. BOISSIEU yielded one major isoflavonoid glycoside, tectoridin-4'-O-beta-D-glucoside. The structure of the compound was certainly determined by chemical analyses, as well as 1D- and 2D-NMR spectroscopy. The compound exhibited potent inhibitory activity against the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-1 caused by UV-irradiation in cultured human skin fibroblasts.
- 0918-6158 (Print)
- Files in This Item: There are no files associated with this item.